"Export" can be used to send your saves from the iPad to Dropbox, where they can then be moved to other compatible platforms or back to the iPad.
A Dropbox account and internet connection are required to use the Export option.
- Start the Darkest Dungeon app and touch the Dropbox icon in the bottom-right corner of the main menu
- Select "Export"
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Dropbox account and allow permissions for the app
- * The Import/Export process uses the Apps/DarkestDungeon folder in Dropbox. This folder will be set up for you automatically when selecting either Import or Export and signing in to your Dropbox account for the first time
- Once the upload completes, you will find a new Dropbox folder inside Apps/DarkestDungeon. The folder will be named as follows: [Date]_[Time]_upload
- Inside this folder, you will find a numbered profile folder for each of your campaign slots on the iPad, beginning at profile_0 for the first slot
- These numbered profile folders are your saves, and can be downloaded and moved to the corresponding save locations on other platforms
- * It is recommended that the containing upload folder is deleted from Apps/DarkestDungeon once you are done, as they will cause an interruption with the Import feature from that location
Article is closed for comments.